Friday, January 27, 2012

2 Weeks!

Today marks 2 WEEKS SEIZURE FREE! It is bitter sweet. Sweet because in the past two weeks she has caught up in almost everything!! It has been the most amazing two weeks. To not feel stressed or worried about having to create a bubble around her at all times waiting for those darn seizures. But here comes the bitter.... last night Jared and I decided that we want to move forward with going to Cleavland, so now we have to try and take her off her meds to make her have a seizure again. I don't know what we are thinking. Part of me thinks this is the miracle we have been waiting for and the other part says we have done this before it is just a matter of time and they will be back. So with that said I guess now I am hoping for one or two seizures just enough for the doctors to see in Cleveland and then back to seizure free. If only it worked like that!! It is crazy that she has been seizure free for two weeks, her medication levels are low, she has been sick and I have been giving her the morning meds at noon so she can get through her classes without falling asleep. So maybe the surgery worked, I guess we will soon find out. This whole being patient and waiting..... IS NOT FOR ME! I am the most impatient person I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment