Thursday, October 20, 2011

Update: two days out from Surgery

Like I said in my last post I hope this post bring great news! And IT DOES!!! Our little girl is back and crazy just like before! We just sat at her crib all day Tuesday and Wednesday waiting for what happened at 7:00pm Wednesday night. After I finished writing my post on Tuesday morning around 4:30 I was putting the IPAD down when all of the sudden Bailey opened her eyes and said "Hi Daddy!" It was amazing! Was I little bummed it was not hi mommy of course but still I will take the Hi Daddy anytime. She gave me a smile and went back to sleep. She did not wake back up until around 6:50pm the next day. It was so sad and quiet around here Wednesday. We took turns holding her in her crib until she finally just snapped out of the medication  and surgery and was back. It was such an amazing feeling to see my precious baby smile, talk and look at me and know who I was still.

This is the post I wrote in the hospital but was not able to finish it. I just wanted to post it now so you can see what was happening then.

No comments:

Post a Comment