Monday, August 15, 2011

Surgery Update!!

They moved Baileys surgery up to the 16th of Sept. for the first one and the 23rd of Sept. for the 2nd one. I think it will be better since they will be on a Friday instead of a Tuesday but still the 23rd is my moms birthday and that is not a great gift!! I can not wait to put this whole thing behind us and get our little Bailey back and moving in the right direction. Also for anyone that would like to come and see us I will be posting updates on how she is doing and which room we are in during the stay. I know Bailey would love to see familiar faces during her stay and so would Jared and I. It gets a little lonely up there and this time we will be there for 2 weeks instead of just the normal 2-3days. Thank you again to all of our friends, family, co-workers, and bosses for supporting us and helping our family out during this time. We have been so touched by the love everyone and shown us. I am always being asked "what can I do to help?"" What do you need?" "How are you?" I am not sure if we would be able to make this choice and do what is best for our little baby with out all of the encouragement we have had!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I know a few people who have had success in using Frankincense Essential Oil to help with seizures. One of them is a really good friend of mine. If you'd like to know more about it, you can contact me. One of the stories is in the video and I know Lacy's family. http://vimeo.com/28026924

    ReplyDelete