Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3 months and going strong!!!!!

Happy Three months!! YAY!! I can't believe how well Bailey is doing. If someone would have told me that three months would look like this, I would have thought your crazy!! She is growing, learning and running around just like any busy three year would be. Her hair is coming in and we now spike it almost everyday. (She loves it when I do her hair with gel and hairspray, just like her brother Korbin.) I am so excited for her and our family. Life is so different now, we don't have to live in fear of seizures. With each passing day, there is new hope that this nightmare will forever be over, that our daughter will live a life just like her siblings.  This  journey has been an emotional roller coaster, we have been at every point two or three times. These past three months have not been any exception, but this time we are riding on the highest part and loving every minute of it. I still get nervous to make any long term plans, but slowly that is starting to disappear. Our new adventure is Preschool and trying to decide what is the best for Miss Bailey. It's hard to make a choice for a child like bug, when you don't know where she will be in 6 months. I told myself not to stress, but with each passing day the schools are filling up. I still don't know what to do!! But really that is a small issue and overall we are just enjoying this time with a happy healthy little girl, who acts like she has not been through a traumatic thing in her life. I wish I had her ability to just be happy all the time, without a care in the world. It really is a beautiful thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment