Friday, September 7, 2012

We are Exhausted!!

I hate this disease. I hate the control it has on my family, my baby, my life, all of our lives. I feel when they are back all we do is eat, sleep and breath SEIZURES!! They take away from everything and everyone in this house.Last Friday we lost all control. We were in Midway at my Parents cabin when she woke up at 2:00am with a seizure and they have not stopped since. I don't how to get control again..The amount of medications we  give her should be helping but they just keep pushing through. I have seen hundreds and hundreds of seizures but nothing like these last 7 days. They are aggressive and violent and starting to get longer. It is so frustrating sitting in a hospital for two and half days and leave with no change. There are moments when I think "we have this, they are slowing down" but then they come right back. I hope Cleveland can help. My fingers are crossed that they can find something or tell us something that will make the situation better. Life is so crazy right now and I am so grateful for all the well wishes, prayers, thoughts and support. We are so thankful for everyone that is  helping with Baliey, Korbin and Madison. Our friends and family are an amazing support system. Thank you so much for making this a little easier. If we did not have your support things would be so much worse. I am excited to go to Cleveland but very anxious. I feel that it can't come soon enough. The traveling will be long and the stay at the hospital for 5days will be longer. I pray we make it there in one piece and that Bailey, Jared and I have the strength it will take to get us through this part of her journey. I will keep the blog posted more. Since last Friday Bailey has had well over 200 seizures. (I lost count) We need to get this under control and fast. I feel so bad for her little body. She is just so beat up from them. Hopefully soon we can find her the relief she needs.
Forgive any errors it is getting late and I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment